Thursday, March 24, 2005

Exciting things are afoot... but I can't say what just yet. So stay tuned..... (Gotta love a cliffhanger!)

In other news got in late last night after a community consultation that seemed to go on, and on, and on... K & H in. Drank red wine, ate Jelly Dinosaurs (until K stole all the red ones cos I said they were the best... hah! Little does he know that I think the orange ones are almost as good!)

Going away tomorrow morning (don't think I can cope with traffic out of town tonight) to the south coast. Hoping to get a bit of writing in, some reading, maybe a few runs and generally have lots of naps. Will probably come home early Monday morning to avoid the mad dash back to town on Monday afternoon post long weekend. I'm not working Tuesday - Yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home