Friday, March 04, 2005

Well - after only five (or possibly six) weeks of having a sore foot I've finally been to the physiotherapist to get something done about it. Yup for some reason it was easier to live with the pain than actually do something about it.

I'm not talking walking on daggers pain... more a dull throbbing pain... and really I can live with that... and after the first couple of km it sort of warmed up and wasn't so bad.

The physio was a cute young man - so I didn't feel my money was totaly wasted. He did spend a lot of time wrapping my foot up in tape (most of which I've now taken off cos it was so ridiculous). The foot's still sore - but it must be getting better... I mean hell! I've spent money on it - that guarantees a fast heal doesn't it?

He also talked about orthotics... I asked if he made them to fit high heels and laughed when he said 'not really'. I mean, I'm a short fashion conscious woman... he can't seriously expect me to wear flat shoes!

Fashion is pain.... it's the price we pay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home