Monday, February 28, 2005

'Fables and Reflections' has bought 'Green Fingers'. Yay!

I wrote 250 new words this weekend AND bought new sneakers and went for an 8km run with a girlfriend. So all around feeling pretty successful at the moment. Great way to start the week.

Also got an early birthday present from Random by way of a cash contribution to replacing lost sports gear and a late Christmas present from Auntie Val by way of cash... so I'm not going to be left eating stale bread and baked beans until next pay after all - even bigger Yay!

Now back to work - I think I'm doing evacuation training this morning...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No stale bread? Great news.

Seriously, I'm glad you found time to write this week. I wrote too, and it feels fantastic!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home