Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A strange day or two. I feel like my life is on the cusp of change and yet, is static at the same time. The lull before the storm perhaps. Or maybe that moment when you hit the brakes and realise that the car isn't going to stop in time.

I got my final paperwork back from the Family Law Court in yesterdays mail. I didn't even take it out of the envelope - just lifted a corner of the sheet of paper to confirm that it was what I knew it was. Still - on a positive note didn't get myself drunk as an immediate result. Actually managed to continue with my evening in much the same form that I had planned it, a bit of crap tv, a bit of sitting in front of a keyboard.

My boss commented yesterday that I seemed flat... enough of this introspection. I am. That is sufficient for today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mail. Sometimes the worst things come by post. Perhaps the next one will be an acceptance for a story.

Keep smiling. Glad to hear your evening continued on as planned. You are strong as a rock!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home