Saturday, April 30, 2005

Well I'm officially finished with Mosman Council.

My last work day was Tuesday. Wednesday morning I headed south for a couple of days at the weekender. Kangaroos in the twilight, chasings from an insane possum, bunnies frolicking - just bliss.

Wrote a bit, read a bit, napped a bit. Standard south coast operating procedure.

Last night, back in Sydney, met up with some peoples from Mosman Council for drinks. Actually paced myself with regular glasses of mineral water. See I'm an adult - I can drink responsibly!

This morning have circled half a dozen flats to go look at and am about to venture forth on my quest for a better place to live. Quiet night planned tonight. Might try and put some more words on paper.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What an exciting time for you. New job, new flat. You go, girl!

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home