Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Some bright spark has suggested that on 18 August women writers should submit to F&SF - the aim being to bomb them with 100 short stories written by women on that particular day (and up their publications by women). It's an interesting idea - I'm going to see if I can finish the (loosely titled) 'Dirt Farm' by then.

The thing is - having decided I wanted to get Dirt Farm finished for this month's Thorbies I immediately had an overwhelming desire to work on novel - which I've been doing to great effect. End result is a couple of thousand shiny new novel words (and some mid chapter re-arrangement) but nothing for Thorbies.

BUT for an 18 August deadline I could aim to sub to July Thorbies. Hmmmmm

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm planning on submitting a story that day. All I have to do now is decide which story it will be. :)

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home