Monday, May 22, 2006

I dreamed that the world was invaded by E.Ts. A rain of them from the heavens, all with hand grenades in their mouths.

Thank God they all landed in that big aquarium. It made it so much easier for us earth types (along with the midgets and the mutants) to fight the damn things.

In other news I've noticed that it's much easier to get out of my office than in. To get in one needs a security card. To get out one just needs to go. What kind of message does that send?

On God....

I was walking down the street the other night and I passed a woman talking on a mobile phone. I couldn't help but overhear her saying 'I'm standing right outside your house.'

She was standing outside a church. How do I get me one of those phones?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oooooo, I want one of those phones too!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home