Friday, June 30, 2006

I have the day off work today and am catching up on some of my writing type admin. Just emailed off what is (hopefully) a final version of a story which Russell Farr has accepted for Ticonderoga Online and a bio for my flash 'Half Life' which will be appearing at www.antisf.com in July / August.

Now the intent is to get some new words on paper, tidy the house, slip in a run (though it looks cold and grey outside), hang out the washing and get my butt into town to meet Dad. We're going to a seminar at the Maritime Museum both tonight and tomorrow morning on 'Steam Ships and Iron boats'. Lots of historians, maritime archeologists and other learned types talking about cool stuff (I hope).

A busy weekend on the horizon - so now I must stop doing this and go do some real words!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home