Wednesday, September 21, 2005

In a fortnight when I've been feeling pretty low for a few reasons - a couple of emails have landed. I have a story at 2nd round consideration with Aurealis and another on 'hold' with ASIM. Be nice if one of them trickled through and gave me a publication.

Not much else to add at the moment. I've struggled to write over the last month and am waiting for the next wave to lift me up and start me up again. (Failing that a flex on Friday and a good hard attempt to create some new words).

2 Comments:

Blogger Shane Jiraiya Cummings said...

Heya Soosie, keep that chin up. ;)

Having your stories held with Aurealis and ASIM is a great sign! Keep that up, and with your exisiting credits (including your pro appearance at Shadowed Realms)and you'll have scored with every magazine in Australia. Good stuff!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Shane - I hadn't looked at it from that perspective. You've lifted my spirits already!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home