Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I have a short attention span - so before I go to a conference I look closely at the brochure describing who's speaking and what they're speaking on. Are they good meaty topics that I'm interested in? Am I likely to learn? Is there the possibility of travel - and possibly a 3 course lunch....

I attended 1 day of a 2 day conference today. I'm sending Shanna for the second day tomorrow - because I know that 2 days is more than this koala can bear.... even if the speakers are truely excellent.

I did pretty well - making it most of the way through the day before leaving halfway through the last speaker. Perhaps I'm growing up - maybe one day soon I'll have the attention span of an adult.

By the way - lunch was sadly disappointing. No sit down, no 3 course. Sandwiches and salad awkwardly clutched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home