Friday, November 03, 2006

Well I got my application in for the HarperCollins Varuna Manuscript Awards so now a wait.

I thought I'd also got my uni application in - but they sent part of it back with more paperwork to fill in - so I'll do that this weekend. I'm having second thoughts about uni - while I'd love to do it - it's actually pretty expensive and I'm not sure I can manage that plus the mortgage plus having a life. I'll still get the application in and make a decision if they decide to accept me.

Maybe I'll win lotto between now and then. Really must go buy a ticket - I'm sure that would increase my chances!

Work is still pretty busy - but at least I can see the end of the tunnel approaching.

I've got a big event this weekend. A small event next weekend. A weekend off. A big event. A weekend off. A small event. And then we're into December and the year is all over bar the shouting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home