Saturday, September 16, 2006

L has been sick for a week. Seven days in which, as well as providing nourishing meals full of healthy vegetables, I have harangued poor he about the state of his immune system.

"Look at me. I haven't been sick once in the last twelve months yet you've had how many nameless colds and afflictions? You need to eat better, exercise more, work less...."

Now I have the edge of a cold. Just the edge - sore throat, headache, tiredness and this morning, when I went into to work for a little plaque unveiling event, I felt weak and trembly.

Tomorrow I have a big event. Community money spent, entertainment booked, stallholders due.... I have to be up at 6am and I won't be having a nap at 1pm when it all just becomes a little bit too much. I will be well. I will be well. I have a superior immune system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home