Thursday, August 23, 2007

Such a hive of holiday activity I am.

I have finished my synopsis, my bio and my re-write of the novel. (OK I have one more change I want to make to the last chapter - but so close I'm going to call it done!)

I have emailed first three chapters to a very obliging friend who has offered feedback (thanks Z).

I have made some slight changes to 'The Chance' short story (recent 2nd prize getter in the KSP) and placed in an addressed envelope. Let's see if we can't find this sucker a home now its gone and won itself a prize.

I also squeezed in a trip to the bank (to bank prize cheque), lunch with a girl friend, bootcamp, a nap and other bits. Next I will write myself a list (cos it is upon lists that the empire was won) then off to see L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home