Saturday, June 04, 2005

I spent last night at home. By choice I'll have you know - the option of driving to Haberfield to catch up with people didn't appeal anywhere near as much as the thought of a quiet night at home. Of course the down side to this was I had my hair cut on Thursday night, and an eyelash tint on Friday lunchtime - so I was a bit disappointed about wasting my transient beauty on an empty flat. But then I had a thought!

On television women are always lolling around the house in smart clothes, hair perfectly coiffed, make-up on. I thought to myself 'Ah ha!'. Here was my moment to lounge, movie star like, in the comfort of my own home. I considered stripping down to lacy black underwear with high heels to complete the image - but then decided it was too cold.

I posed on the lounge, lolled on the bed and swanned around the kitchen. Then I got bored. So I went out, bought Indian takeaway and watched Big Brother while scoffing my butter chicken and wearing my tracksuit pants and a daggy sweat shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home