Thursday, April 12, 2007

I guess some updates on my little world of writing are due.

I've had a story 'Arianne's Event' accepted into 'The Workers Paradise' being produced by Ticonderoga Publications and due out around the middle of the year.

Also a micro accepted for 'Black Box' e-anthology - following on from the much acclaimed 'Shadow Box' editted by CS05er Shane Jiraya Cummings.

I also think I've decided (although I reserve the right to change my mind at least six more times) not to continue with my Post Graduate Certificate in Creative Writing. I'm finding I'm spending much time on the readings and critiques and just not the amount of time on writing that I feel I want to be. Certainly I've leart some stuff - but I'm really not being particularly inspired by the course.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the acceptances. I've yet to produce something 'Black Box' worthy.

Sounds like you made the right choice on the creative writing certificate.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home