Friday, April 07, 2006

My copy of 'Outcast' has finally arrived. Much rejoicing. It looks very spiffy and my story is no.2.

Go here http://www.austspeculativefiction.com.au/html/s13_shopping/view_product.asp?id=60&nav_cat_id=5&nav_top_id=shop2&ds=10%2F03%2F2006+5%3A56%3A00+PM and order now!

I have been nesting. Receiving bits of furniture and trying to organise them so they look like more bits than they really are. Tomorrow having a few friends drop by to check it out. Some of the writing types are coming (including the fab Scott W and Justine L - fresh off a plane).

Have stocked up on nibbles and am now working on humourous phrases to cover awkward pauses in conversation. Am wondering if it was a mistake to invite one ex boyfriend, one ex husband and one current boyfriend.... I guess at worst it will be entertainment for the others!

Have been fighting a sniffle all week - currently I'm winning - long may it continue so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home