Thursday, March 30, 2006

See - I haven't dropped off the edge of the universe - I just got kind of busy with work and moving and all that sort of baggage.

However, in between it all I did have time to finish my most recent story and sub it out! I also received a rejection today - so my stories in circulation maintains its equilibrium.

I have also bravely pulled out my novel manuscript. It's time to finish that sucker!

In other news I have been nesting. New dining table, coffee table and side table will arrive on Wednesday (in time for friends over on Saturday). Sadly new couch, bedroom furniture, bookcase and spare room furniture will all have to wait until my investment property is sold and I'm back in the cash (as opposed to juggling 2 mortgages!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home