Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I have a story up on www.antisf.com at the moment - if you want to read it better do so now - it's due to come off the site in a couple of days. The original inspiration came from an idea a friend gave me some time back. Anyway there's a review up on http://www.ozhorrorscope.blogspot.com/ which says,

"This issue features a spectacular line-up of Australian authors, beginning with Susan Wardle’s “Baby Time”. This is a delightfully creepy little story that works the twist seen often in flash fiction into something almost sinister, and yet totally believable."

And 'Last Bulkhead' is due up on www.shadowedrealms.com.au any day now.

In other writing stuff I have decided to focus on the two short stories needing re-writes. I'm going to fix them up and get them into circulation before I work on any new words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home